Global Chemical Company
Collaborative performance driven company culture
About Our Client
Our client for the Production Manager is a global contract manufacturer, distributor, and logistics provider of chemicals and consumer goods products such as personal care, food, and pharma products.
The Production Manager will report to the Plant Manager, and be responsible for overall production and quality, development and training of production staff, and contributing to the overall strategic direction of the operational vision.
- Drive production goals and metrics with team
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Work with GM and Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement
- Motivate and clearly communicate the overall vision to team members driving a collaborative company culture that is performance based
- Drive cost savings initiatives
- Ensure safety and quality guidelines and requirements are being met
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and education
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a production supervisor or management position mentoring, training, and development production staff
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment
- Strong presentations and communication skills required
- Customer facing experience preferred
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency to meet customer deadlines
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, full benefits, 401K, vacation, holidays. Being a part of a growing and innovative company.