Production Supervisor 2nd Shift - Medical Device
One of our best clients is looking for a Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Directly report to the Operations Manager
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the Industrial manufacturing industry serving the Medical Device products. This company, founded in the min 1970's, has grown 30% in size over the past two years.
- Gathers information to evaluate current work processes in order to determine the flow of work, time requirements, costs, and duration.
- Develops strategies and programs that improve the productivity and efficiency of the various work processes of the company.
- Applies various industrial engineering problem solving and productivity techniques to evaluate the improvement of recommended strategies and programs.
- Provides technical support for the qualification and validation of new product introductions to ensure all aspects of performance, manufacturability and quality are achieved.
- Provides technical support for the qualification and validation of new equipment and processes; and identifies and implements new technologies to continuously improve processes.
The Successful Applicant
The Production Supervisor will have the following:
- Experience managing 25+ people
- 3-5 years of experience (Medical Device is a plus)
- High volume manufacturing experience
- Systems analysis
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package with 401K, full medical,vision, and dental
- Growth Opportunity
- Full relocation package for qualified candidates
- Rising high-tech aerospace company based in NH