- This is an excellent time to join this rapidly growing company!
- This company manufactures cutting edge products revolving around sustainability.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in their industry and this location is growing rapidly. This company is focused around creating a better future for generations to come by manufacturing energy efficient products. They put creating a positive culture at the forefront of their focus and foster a great working environment.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, this candidate will be responsible for
- 2:30-11:00pm Shift
- Supervise a team of 25 people
- Fully training all personnel, implementing job hazard risk reductions, and conducting root cause investigations for any incidents
- Responding to quality trends on the production floor
- Coaching employees and collaborate with quality engineers
- Monitoring machine performance
- Responsible for safety, quality, productivity, and cost to achieve positive results.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in supervisory or management position
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma
- Exceptional leadership skills, military experience
- Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great management opportunity, high visibility
- Plenty of room for growth into a management position
- Exempt, salary based position
- 401K match