- Are you a supervisor that enjoys mentoring while delivering results?
- Join this company while it is rapidly growing!
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in climate solutions and have built an outstanding reputation for themselves in the industry after being around for over half a century. Not only do they pride themselves on having a positive work culture but they also strive to uphold a supportive and thriving environment while growing and maintaining business.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Create and maintain a safe and efficient site culture that has a mitigating effect on potential job hazards
- Coach employees while also motivating and training them
- Collaborate with quality engineers and interface with other departments as needed
- Ensure that all leads complete day to day on floor transactions
- Identify any issues and come to a constructive solution that works for all
- Always deliver on time deliveries that are within cost requirements
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3+ years of experience in supervisory or management position (essential)
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma (essential)
- Exceptional leadership skills (essential)
- Ability to lead people and drive results (essential)
If you believe you are a good fit for this role, hit apply and submit yourself today!
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent management opportunity
- Room for growth into a management position
- Opportunity to mentor others