Production Supervisor - Manufacturing - Amherst, NH
A fast paced and competitive work environment in a constantly evolving market.
You'll be an instrumental leader and member of a driven team environment.
About Our Client
This company is a leader in technology manufacturing. They are quickly becoming the new standard for excellence across their industry. Working in this fast and creative environment is an exceptional career opportunity.
This supervisory role consists of varied daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintains a high degree of leadership and supervisory skills including: Developing and training teammates so they are prepared to assume positions of increasing responsibilities; evaluate teammates generally annually and give feedback to perform better; and hold shift meetings for Safety and Production items as instructed by the manager.
- Facilitates the manufacture of building products to meet production demands, while ensuring quality, safety, and environmental responsibility.
- Hires, supervises, evaluates, and replaces staff as required to ensure performance objectives are met/exceeded.
The Successful Applicant
This role requires:
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible supervisory/leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience as a production supervisor
What's on Offer
This job offer:
- A fast and creative work environment
- A competitive base salary
- Fantastic benefits