Production Supervisor - Packaging
Work for a Leading manufacturing of Food & Bev Packaging Products
Great Leadership opportunity within a growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging products that has been in business for over 50 years with a multinational prescence. They produce cups and other solutions for retail markets to cups found at stadium events.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining production goals as well as quality control across 30 production lines.
- Typically supervises 50 to 75+ employees.
- Will create schedules for employees.
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis
- Communicate with various departments to ensure goals are aligned.
- Recommend areas for improvement and develop action plan.
- Provide on the job training to less seasoned employees.
- Recognize bottlenecks and communicate across the facility.
The Successful Applicant
- Associates Degree or Bachelors in Relevant Field.
- At least 4 years experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- 2+ Years in a supervisor role that would oversee at least 30 employees.
- Experience with the manufacturing of packaging products, or disposable cups a plus.
- Bilingual a Plus.
- Great Leadership Skills.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Projects or Scrap Reduction Projects.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Health benefits.