Well known Non Profit organisation based in Manhattan
Are looking for a Program Director to join the team
About Our Client
A growing Non Profit organization who's number 1 mission is to support those most vulnerable and put an end of homelessness in NYC.
The role will involve:
- Communicate with peers in other shelters and external agencies on issues related to client progress and best program practices.
- Work with all staff to set staff performance targets in accordance with contract requirements.
- Oversee all program operations and manage direct reporting program staff and their teams.
- Develop and implement Quality Assurance measures to ensure quality service delivery to clients.
- Ensure that all client files and program files are kept compliant
- Direct, coordinate, supervise and document programmatic activities facilitated by direct reporting staff.
- Conduct client and program progress reviews with staff.
- Prepare, review and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of, contract reports and statistical information
- Analyze program and demographic data to make programmatic improvements.
- Liaison with community leaders and groups to build connections, gain support and troubleshoot issues/concerns.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- 5+ years of experience managing a residential program.
- 5+ years of management and supervisory experience.
- Strong clinical skills, including assessment, intervention, referral and advocacy, and strong inter/intra agency collaborative skills required.
- Must be an articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of the organization and work well on teams.
- Must have experience in effectively maintaining a healthy work environment for staff that encourages professionalism, respect, equality, diversity and continuous improvement.
- Must be a responsible individual with reputable character who is known to exercise sound judgment, maintain confidentiality, cope with stress and crisis situations in a calm manner, and who models non-violent behavior.
- Project management skills and experience, especially in projects requiring significant resources and cross-functional involvement is a must.
- Must have strong writing and public speaking skills with an ability to manage and organize multiple projects in a busy, pressured work environment.
- Must be extremely comfortable working with Microsoft Office applications.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary