- Vital member of Finance Transformation team
- Define the future of Planning for the institution.
About Our Client
Finance Transformation team, the Planning Initiative is responsible for implementing a defined, integrated, agile, well-controlled, and governed end-to-end integrated forecasting approach that drives effective decision making, informs effective management of the firm's resources, supports our firm wide culture and strategic priorities, and is fully integrated with strategic risk appetite, risk processes, and capital planning.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Day to day oversight and ownership of program management success
- Drive adherence to FTO standards
- Key partner on the development and implementation of FTO playbook
- Drives identification of risks, dependencies and issues across the Program and coordinates mitigation actions
- Manages Program management leads in their day to day ownership of program delivery
- Coach and support Project leads in resolving issues and escalations
- Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
- Key partner to the Initiative leads in working with business stakeholders to identify business needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition / business case for implementing innovative solutions via the FTO
- Provide Finance Transformation office reporting and informational updates to Program Leads and stakeholders
- Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
- Collaborate with other project managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange
- Support other Finance Transformation projects, as needed
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of experience in Program/Project Management with proven success in project management and execution of Finance Transformation projects
- Experience in leading organizational change initiatives.
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of new business processes
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives through well crafted presentations
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
- Proven experience in providing oversight, and development of dashboards and reports for a portfolio of projects.
- Track record of success in managing a team that delivered high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively within a heavily matrixed organization
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma and agile is a plus
- Experience within Financial Services is key.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience + equity stake in the company
- Excellent insurance and benefits package, including health, vision, and dental
- Optional 401K plan participation + discretionary yearly company match
- Paid vacation and sick-leave
- Invaluable learning experience at a high growth, margin-focused company with strong fundamentals, a deep and innovative product pipeline, and a loyal customer base
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered in 24 hours.