Program Manager - Switches/ Connectors
Fast growing company with loads of room for growth
Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
We are working on a confidential search for a Program Manager. This position is with a Tier I automotive supplier of connectors and switches and it is based in the metro Detroit area.
The Program Manager will be responsible for leading global cross-functional teams to plan, execute, monitor and control product development, launch, and change programs. This will include directing and managing project work to meet all program requirements and deliverables while interfacing with all levels of internal and customer management on all aspects of planning, scheduling, organizing, directing, monitoring, and controlling the program. This role will be responsible for switches and connectors within Automotive.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in Program or Project Management, in the automotive industry
- 5+ years of automotive Program Management experience required (at least 1 full program managed)
- Proven success at managing projects including planning, organizing, decision-making, problem-solving, and work delegation
- Ability lead and motivate teams of cross-functional employees to ensure milestones are met
- Understanding of how to create and manage financials of programs
What's on Offer
Highly competitve compensation