- Looking for a motivated Quality Engineer who enjoys a fast paced environment
- Entry level candidates looking for growth opportunities are encouraged to apply
About Our Client
My client is a military subcontractor that builds high reliability products for some of the largest aerospace and defense companies in the industry. Their focus is to provide the highest quality products possible, the first time every time while providing top notch service.
- Function as a liaison between the customer and our client to address quality concerns
- Lead investigations to determine compliance with quality management system standards
Inspect incoming materials using a variety of tests and tools to determine quality specifications of materials
- Develops program supplier quality and subcontractor product acceptance plans
- Analyze and make recommendations for corrective actions for nonconformity's and design problem
- Work closely with R&D, Manufacturing, Quality Control, and Applications Support management to prevent non-conformity's and provide solutions to complex issues
- Review flow down of Program Quality requirements and ensure that they are included in the requirement documents to suppliers
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- A.S. or B.S. in a technical discipline is preferred not required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume, and diverse environment across functions to produce expected results
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Works well in group problem solving situations
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.