Opportunity for a Project Accountant to join a growing company!
Excellent opportunity for growth!
About Our Client
My client has made a presence in commerical/residential real estate construcion market. They have ammased a very strong relationship with some of the top players in the real estate industry which allows them to have a lot of repeat business. There is never a lull in the projects that they take on.
- Primary Accounting lead for major construction project.
- Interface with project managers, outside vendors and suppliers and retail bankers.
- Preparation of monthly development requisitions and bank requisitions.
- AIA Billing
- Job cost analysis and financial reporting for both internal and external users.
- Track supplier and vendor contracts to control costs.
- General ledger and job cost posting and maintenance.
- Additional assignments as requested by VP of Finance.
- Fast paced environment
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of Project Accounting experience
- Technical accounting knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level of the company
- Proficient in Timberline or Sage
- Able to hand multiple projects at once
- Detail oriented
- Team Player
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer for the Project Accountant located in New York City.