About Our Client
My client has made a presence in commercial/residential real estate construction market. They have cultivated a very strong relationship with some of the top players in the real estate industry which allows them to have a lot of repeat business. There is never a dull moment in the projects that they take on.
- Primary Accounting lead for major construction project.
- Interface with project managers, outside vendors and suppliers and retail bankers.
- Preparation of monthly development requisitions and bank requisitions.
- AIA Billing
- Job cost analysis and financial reporting for both internal and external users.
- Track supplier and vendor contracts to control costs.
- General ledger and job cost posting and maintenance.
- Additional assignments as requested by VP of Finance.
- Monthly Capital Calls
- Manage the day to day budget and costs
- Fast paced environment
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of Project Accounting/Construction Accounting experience
- Technical accounting knowledge
- Timberline/Sage300/Sage 300 is a must
- AIA billing, job cost and construction draw experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level of the company
- Able to hand multiple projects at once
- Detail oriented
- Team Player
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer for the Project Accountant located in Dallas, TX.