Opportunity to join an expanding Real Estate firm
Lifelong career-low turnover within company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest builders across the US focusing on a wide range of construction projects looking to identify a Project Account for their team.
- Ensure consistent billing and financial reporting at project levels by following best practices.
- Review project budgets, staffing and work plans to guarantee appropriate fees.
- Offer exact invoices to clients and coordinate consultant payments.
- Monitor accounts receivable and support project managers with collection efforts.
- Run and send pre-bills for project manager's review and instruction.
- Prepare invoices making changes and notifying timesheet errors to supervisors.
- Prepare and revise elaborate client invoices.
- Support analysis and report assigned projects' financial information.
- Translate project working capital financial information and support project team.
- Offer actual costs information to team and conduct transfers.
- Generate, audit and mail client invoices to assist in cash flow and make subcontractor invoice payments.
- Input owner billings, change and purchase orders, subcontracts and journal entries.
- Support effective client relationship and submit project invoices.
- Ensure up-to-date maintenance of client contracts that reflect project needs.
- Guarantee timely reporting, budgeting, financial management and project forecasting to clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience in cost accounting/construction project environment.
- Minimum 4 year degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Preferred CPA.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and general business practices.
- Knowledge of construction and other support department functions.
- Knowledge of how to use Quickbooks or similar software.
- Knowledge of ERP Accounting Program.
- Ability to use advanced functions of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to balance work across multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize workload and tasks.
- Ability to build up an accounting department and manage other cost controllers.
- Demonstrate understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Analytical skills with a keen sense of organization and detail.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Leave