- Real Estate/Construction Company based on Long Island
- Looking for Project Accountant
About Our Client
This client is a Real Estate/Construction company based in Garden City, Long Island. This role is based hybrid.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Review and code invoices for approval and reconcile vendor statements and discrepancies
- Process AIA forms G702/G703
- Monthly review of job cost activity ensuring consistent and proper coding.
- Insurance - Obtain, review and track insurance policies and certificates
- Prepare and process contracts, change orders, purchase orders
- Extract pertinent information from Agreements/Contracts for implementation in various processes
- Enter budgets, commitments, and changes thereto and Invoices into Construction Accounting software
- Yardi is the preferred system
- Basic Knowledge of Excel, Word, Abode,
- Accounting Degree
The Successful Applicant
* Accounting Degree
* Strong organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
* Computer literacy
* Accuracy and attention to details
* Proper time management: ability to meet deadlines
* Basic knowledge in WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, and ADOBE
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.