Project Administrator / Bid Coordinator
Well-established General Contractor
Competitive compensation and benefits package
About Our Client
Our client is a growing and specialized General Contractor with projects throughout the Greater Philadelphia Region.
- Provide support in the bidding process, including: calling and qualifiying subcontractors in each trade to bid project; making plan copies; creating correspondence and bid books; performing follow-up tasks; and ensuring that all proposals have been collected.
- Manage project schedules and drawings to expedite the approval process
- Coordinate closing of jobs
- Coordinate, distribute, and participate in subcontractor insurance certificate compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in construction industry with experience with sub-contractors
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong internal and external client orientation.
- A self starter and good team player.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Commitment to company values.
What's on Offer
- Base compensation commensurate with experience
- Medical benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Annual Bonus Opportunity