Project Coordinator - Construction
Project Coordinator for top Real Estate Developer
Project Coordinator needed for Rancho Santa Margarita
About Our Client
Real Estate Developer in Orange County with an in-house construction team. They are a $2 billion size company with nation presence. Hiring for a Project Coordinator to help with their growing team and backlog of construction projects.
Project Coordinator for this construction company will have the following main duties for their Rancho Santa Margarita office in Orange County:
- Assists Project Team with all phases of commercial projects including bid documentation, execution of subcontracts, tracking submittals, shop drawings, RFIs, Change order requests and maintaining the progressive flow of the project by managing the paperwork
- Planning and organizational skills and ability to produce error-free work under pressure
- Assists with setting up and attending job walks
- Experienced MS Office skills, particularly Excel in a PC environment. MS Project a plus
- Attends weekly meetings and prepares accurate meeting minutes
- Professional demeanor and versatile people skills
- Assisting with general office administrative practices to keep work flow productive
The Successful Applicant
Construction Project Coordinators, please apply!
- A huge plus if you come from a subcontractor or a general contractor and have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge and/or experience in construction project management is preferred in order to converse with contractors, vendors, compliance and regulatory officials, construction project managers, and others about specific issues related to capital projects.
- Proficiency in managing multiple timelines and projects simultaneously, setting priorities, and working with little or no direct, daily supervision.
- Employment history that demonstrates the application and usage of administrative or office support techniques demonstrating capability of providing administrative and clerical support to an organization or individual(s).
What's on Offer
The Project Coordinator for this Orange County construction Real Estate Developer will be hired on with a competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, reimbursements, health care (including medical, dental and vision) and 401k.