- Chance to grow your career with a reputable general contractor
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
About Our Client
- A General Contractor firm that works in the greater St. Louis area.
- They are a midsized company focusing on the multifamily side of projects.
- A great backlog of multifamily has been created due to the large growth, with 85-90% of there work being repeat business.
- While focused in the mutlifamily field they offer a good mix of tear downs, rebuilds and ground up projects within the commercial, public and education sectors.
- A family first culture that puts a great deal of focus on work/life balance for their employees.
- Benefits and compensation are competitive with comprehensive healthcare coverage.
- Growing extremely fast
- Mostly local work, little to no travel.
- Very low turnover percentage
- No layoffs during covid
- Great work / life balance
- Flexible working schedules
- Maternity leave
- Family first environment
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Plans and coordinates project activities inline company polices and procedures
- Creates and reviews project schedules
- Partner with client from preconstruction phase through closeout
- Direct the support staff and coordinate with field crews and superintendents to ensure project delivery
- Communicates effectively, establishes and fosters relationships with clients, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Responsible for forecasting and estimating costs and changes to costs for project completion
- Assist in hiring and mentoring new employees
- Ensure safety protocols are being adhered to on the job site
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1.5 - 3 years in construction
- RFI experience
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Can carry themselves well
- Driven person who enjoys working with clients
- Good with technology
- Wanting to grow into new roles
- Willing to work hard
What's on Offer
- $65,000 - $85,000 in base salary
- 401K plus match
- Healthcare, dental and vision
- PTO starting at 3 weeks
- Growth Opportunity
- Bonus earning potential
- BD development program bonus
- Car allowance
- Carpenter's Benefits
- Flexible working