- Opportunity to grow into Project Management
- Excellent Compensation package and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a growth minded general contractor based in the Twin Cities who's focus is in the commercial space. They have a need in their project management team for someone who can assist project managers with a diverse range of tasks from initial client meetings through completion of the project. Apply now to be considered within 24 hours!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist project management team
- Maintain project files.
- Create Client Agreements
- Request necessary certificates of insurance.
- Provide support through all phases of project.
- Work in tandem with Controller to ensure accurate cost code usage.
- Assist with the organization of weekly project reports.
- Maintain Subcontractor insurance.
- Issue Subcontractor contracts at Project Manager's direction.
- Prepare and submit permit/municipal submittals.
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with construction related software preferred but not necessary
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k with company match
- Full benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Company sponsored social events / happy hours