- Be a Project Coordinator for a respected General Contractor in Chicago
- Competitive salary and great benefits- work from home 2 days a week
About Our Client
This developer, located in Chicago, is experiencing growth with a strong pipeline of work in the light industrial and commercial market. They currently do close to $150M in revenue annually. Seeking a Project Coordinator to come onboard and help this company grow in the right direction. This Project Coordinator would receive exceptional company based and individual bonuses, full healthcare coverage, and more.
- Assist project management team
- Maintain project files.
- Create Client Agreements
- Request necessary certificates of insurance.
- Provide support through all phases of project.
- Work in tandem with Controller to ensure accurate cost code usage.
- Assist with the organization of weekly project reports.
- Maintain Subcontractor insurance.
- Issue Subcontractor contracts at Project Manager's direction.
- Prepare and submit permit/municipal submittals.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with construction related software a plus
- Experience working with a General Contractor preferred
What's on Offer
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company based and individual bonus
- 100% health care coverage
- Maternity and Paternity Paid Leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Standard PTO
- Growth potential
- Work from home up to 2 days a week
- Company events