Project Developer - Renewables
Work for a global leading Renewable Energy Developer/Operator.
Get involved with a rapidly growing industry, incredible career opportunity.
About Our Client
Global leader in the renewable energy market. One of the world's largest wind energy producers. Houston office.
With a successful track record of executing and operating renewable projects, my client is one of the most sought-after companies to work for. By investing in quality projects with predictable cash-flows, they have managed to become a market leader for renewable projects across North America.
* Identify and organise the development of wind and solar projects by creating and updating project maps and databases using GIS tools.
* Represent company in the field, working with Project Managers and landowners to create and amend agreements, options, leases, and land sales.
* Assist with community outreach and other stakeholder management activities.
* Conduct land, market, regulatory, and related project research.
* Compile documentation, attend meetings, conduct necessary studies, and perform other tasks as needed to obtain permits for solar projects at the local, state, and federal level.
* Assist with efforts to secure transmission and interconnection rights from utilities and transmission providers.
* Participate in the preparation of proposals that are submitted to power purchasers including utilities, community choice aggregators, and commercial& industrial customers.
* Support internal reporting and project tracking efforts.
* Additional duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
A good Project Developer - Renewables, should -
Have strong organisational and time-management skills.
Good written and verbal skills.
Teamwork as a high priority.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, or a related field.
1- 2 years of progressively responsible project management or development experience in energy or a related industry.
Strong knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS and Google Earth software preferred.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software with strong Excel skills.
What's on Offer
For the right Project Developer - Renewables, based out of Houston.
$90,000 - $120,000 base salary, benefits, 401k, car allowance, gas.