- $180,000 - $200,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits!
- Established, Successful Owner/Developer!
About Our Client
This Established Owner/Developer are looking for their Project Director to oversee a portfolio of development projects; a background with Multifamily, Hospitality, Mixed-Use or Senior Living projects is required.
- Cradle to grave oversight of a multi-project portfolio of development projects
- Leading multiple project teams to deliver projects ahead of time & within budget
- Working closely in collaboration with the development team
- Take the lead with regards to project design and furniture, fixture & equipment (FF&E) selection
- Maintain relationships with General Contractors, Architects, Engineers etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in Real Estate, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar
- A background in managing either Multifamily, Hospitality, Mixed-Use or Senior Living projects
- A minimum of 8-12+ years' experience
What's on Offer
If you are a proven Project Director, or even a Senior Project Director level candidate, who is looking to take the lead on development projects for an established & successful Owner/Developer then send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction (mhall michaelpage.us.com)