Exciting Owners' Rep role for growing Multifamily Construction Firm
About Our Client
A top Multifamily Real Estate firm headquartered out of Southern New Jersey. They have a steady project pipeline of multifamily projects, including apartments, University housing, senior housing, and more. They have an excellent reputation and a track record of promoting from within and rewarding talented employees with bonuses. The firm is seeking an experienced Project Director capable of managing several project managers and a large high-rise project. If this company seems to look a good fit for you, please apply for immediate consideration.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the business development and development team to ensure successful project completion.
- Attending project status meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Form strong relationships with general contractors based in the project location.
- A small team of project managers.
- Complete project over-site on a number of projects, including a mixed-use/high rise.
- Running a small business unit.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Proven high-rise construction experience.
- Proven multifamily construction experience.
- Ability to lead, mentor, and manage a team of project managers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Owners' Rep experience, working closely with external stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of building and fostering relationships.
- Solid tenure and career history.
- BS or better is a big plus.
- Military experience is a big plus.
- Affordable multifamily experience is a big plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- 20% bonus structure.
- 401k w/ matching.
- Strong h/d/v benefits.
- Growth role.
- Upward mobility.
- Much more!!