- Well Established GC with pipeline of commercial work
- Excellent Benefits and Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a well established GC in Miami-Dade County that focuses on Commercial Construction (Ground up and Renovation)
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assisting Project Manager(s) with tasks such as Owner change events, change orders, RFI's, submittals, tracking materials, maintaining Procore, writing Subcontractor subcontracts and change orders in Procore, pay application process, closeout documents, etc.
- Assisting the project manager in the office or jobsite trailer while periodically visiting the jobsite observing the construction led by the Superintendent.
- Learn and observe the PM in the monthly project process reports including cost reports updates, PCO, CO, RFI's, submittals, safety and schedule reports to executive team leaders.
- Assist in estimating change orders, reviewing and understanding the entire change order process according to the owner contract.
- Become an expert of the submittal, change event and RFI process through practice and review with the PM.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year construction related degree (Preferred)
- 1- 3+ years of Commercial Construction Experience
- Experience with (Document Control, Submittals and Shop Drawings)
- Strong experience with ProCore or similar software
- OSHA 30 (Preferred)
- Ability to read drawings and specifications
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base
- bonus structure
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Opportunity for Growth