- Great opportunity to grow and develop into a leadership role
- Extensive compensation package, Gas allowance included
About Our Client
Our client is an established General Contractor that primarily focuses on the commercial market. The project engineer role will develop over time to include leadership opportunities as the team grows. On top of that, they are a value-centric organization that has been known to offer one of the best compensation packages in the market. Apply now to be considered. All qualified candidates will receive a phone call within 48 Hours!!!
- Providing technical support to construction staff
- Review plans and documents
- Monitor costs and project progress
- Oversee submittals and RFIs
- Assist Project Manager in day to day functions
- Answer questions regarding scope of work
- Visit job sites occasionally to check on project progress
- Help produce project schedules
- Track status of change orders
- Maintain project close out documents
- Other duties as assigned depending on Project Manager or direct supervisor
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 1-5 years of experience in Construction
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $60,000-$80,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) with 5% company match (3% Safe Harbor, 2% Profit Sharing)
- 100% coverage for Individual (Medical, Dental, Vision, ST & LT Disability)
- 15 PTO Days + 9 Paid Holidays + 3 Personal Days (Birthday etc.)
- High Bonus Potential