- Opportunity to work with one of the most reputable Indianapolis GCs!
- Industry leading work/life balance, voted top 50 places to work in Indy.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established GC specializing in high-end commercial projects in the Indy area. The company is employee owned, has achieved steady growth with continuous pipeline of projects. They made over 1B in revenue last year and have plans to exceed that in 2022.
Project Engineer responsibilities include:
- Oversee single or multiple scopes of work.
- Schedule, process, and review submittals to ensure conformance with project plans and specifications and in keeping with the schedule and sequence required by the project schedule.
- Organize, track, and maintain accurate and complete project documentation, related files, drawings, materials, and correspondence.
- Create and maintain drawing and submittal logs.
- Assist in the verification and processing of change orders.
- Maintain, track, and manage permit documentation and observation reports.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Science/ Management preferred
- College degree and experience in commercial construction working for a GC
- Proven track record of effective people management
- High attention to detail regarding project organization
- Career oriented individual who wants to progress further in their career and take on additional responsibility
- Proficient use of MS products (Word, Excel, Outlook , etc..)
What's on Offer
- Excellent career growth
- Competitive Salary for a PE
- Opportunity to work with a reputable General Contractor
- Top benefits and bonus packages
- Opportunity to move into a new side of the industry