- Montgomery, AL
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits
About Our Client
Listed among the ENR's top 100 construction companies nationwide, with specialties including municipal, education, and class A office spaces.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable
- Liaise with project lead and other project managers to maintain project schedule and efficacy
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
- Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to make decisions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Demonstrate leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, direct others, and effectively address conflict.
- Adhere to all company policies and regulations.
- Computer Skills: proficiency using Procore, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project.
- OSHA 30 hour training.
- SWPPP training.
What's on Offer
- Medical, prescription & dental benefits, life insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Profit Sharing
- Wellness Program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Living expenses paid while traveling
- Truck allowance
- Potential Bonus opportunity