- Great company culture where caring for employees is at the forefront
- Nationally Recognized General Contractor
About Our Client
Nationally recognized General Contractor, who care about bringing long-lasting facilities to our clients and providing the best culture and opportunities for our employees. This General Contractor has it's own in-house education program, you'll find the resources, support, and training necessary to put you on the path to success.
- Know and understand safety policies
- Contract document organization, distribution and controls using company standards and software
- Assisting in Planning and scheduling using company standards and software
- Submittal organization, distribution and coordination to ensure quality control
- Attend and document meetings on and off-site
- Review and understand company estimating standards and software as well as coordinate with estimators and PM's
- Coordination with Owner, Architect and Engineers as directed by the PM.
- Contract and Purchase order management
- Change order document management
- Understand and assist with internal cost control, cost accounting management and accounting reports
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Construction Management or related degree
- 1+ year of General Contracting experience
- Experienced in commercial or multifamily projects
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Desire and willingness to learn, grow, and take on more responsibility
What's on Offer
Competitive pay, a family atmosphere, and great benefits are part of our culture of celebrating and appreciating our people.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with guaranteed match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Paid education opportunities
- Company Apparel
- Safety Incentives for Field Employees
- Milestone Anniversary Gifts
- Company Events (Picnics and Christmas Party)
- Diaper Bundle Program for new parents
- Flu Shots, and so much more!