- Leading General Contractor
- Career progression
About Our Client
A highly reputable, general contractor that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, leadership opportunities. This general contractor has a growing portfolio and is excited to bring on a few additional people to the team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on-site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with Commercial builds
- 2+ years of experience
- BA in Construction/ construction management (similar major)
- Go-getter attitude
- Project work in the $2M-$10M range
- Ability to travel (20%) (not required)
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary $75,000 - $85,000
- bonus based on projects
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Vehicle allowances or Company Vehicle
- PTO/Vacation Time