- Our client is a rapidly growing organization with a strong project pipeline.
- Competitive compensation package on top of great work life balance.
About Our Client
Premier General Contractor located in Indianapolis area with primary focuses in residential build-out and new multifamily construction projects. Due to a strong pipeline, they are immediately seeking an experienced and driven Project engineer to work on multiple projects across Indiana.
- Assist Project Manager in all phases of construction
- Writes RFI's, submits for approval and distributes accordingly.
- Reviews and understands the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Work with owner/client to provide updates, obtain approvals and complete change orders for scope of work revisions
- Assists with documenting changes; maintains project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Ensure all work is done in compliance with OSHA
- Monitor project costs to stay within budget
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ years of experience working in commercial or multifamily construction
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Manage administrative construction duties, including document control
- Prepare submittal schedules for approval and distribution
- Assist the Project Manager with change orders, subcontractor scheduling and invoicing, reviewing monthly job costs
- Assist the Superintendent with RFI reports, QA/QC documentation, and construction field operations
- Assist with preconstruction tasks, including estimating and quantification
- Collect and log closeout documents and punch lists
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary based on experience for a project engineer
- High bonus potential
- Fast tracked career progression to a project manager
- Medical, dental, vision benefit plan
- 401(k) with match
- Excellent company culture with high employee retention