Project Engineer- Construction
Work alongside experienced Sr PM and fast track into Project Manager role
Competitive Salary and excellent benefits
About Our Client
Our long established client is a national firm that has a strong set of core values. They have been constantly recognized as an industry leader in quality and bringing a clients dreams into reality. the client puts a big focus on employee growth and development, by providing a stimulating and exciting environment. The company has a primary focus in the industrial construction spaces.
- Document control (RFIs, change orders, claims, etc.)
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination
- Procurement of construction materials
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks
- Coordination of subcontractors
- Assisting Project Managers in day-to-day activities
- Attend project planning meetings
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget, and quality goals
- Interact with clients
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in construction field.
- Assistant Project Management position with emphasis on pre-construction and estimating.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- strong time management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K contribution
- Opportunities to earn bonus
- Tuition assistance
- Corporate wellness program