- Fast track to a Project Manager title
- Strong benefits and bonus package
About Our Client
Our client is an established general contractor that is looking to actively grow their team with a Project Engineer that is able to help manage high-priority projects and is looking for strong growth potential.
- Project Portfolio: Primarily Residential and Multifamily, with some projects in Healthcare and other commercial areas
- Project Values: $2M+
- Project Locations: Downtown Chicago
- Strong Compensation and Benefits Package + Bonus
- Inclusive Environment - DE&I initiatives are a priority
- Great work/life balance and work culture
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders within the project including the GC, Super, Client, etc.
- Maintain work flow and strong relations with subs
- Maintain and organize field documents ( Drawings, specifications, etc )
- Coordinate subcontractors, daily project paperwork, review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or Prime contractor daily.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of work.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, or a related area of study
- 1-5 years of construction experience working on light industrial or healthcare projects
- Motivated to learn and advance at a fast pace
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $95,000k (dependent on experience)
- Excellent career growth opportunities - add value immediately!
- Direct communication with the President
- Great benefits packages with little cost to the employee
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company with a ton of repeat business
- Work/life balance with flexible hours and autonomy
- Tuition reimbursement
- 15-20 days PTO
- 9-12 compnay holidays