- Reputable General Contractor
- Long Term Opportunity - Large backlog of projects
About Our Client
Reputable general contractor with a large backlog of projects.
Construction Multifamily Project Engineer will be assisting with the following:
- Material procurement and ordering
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Construction Multifamily Project Engineer must have the following:
- GROUND UP CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Multifamily projects - including apartment complexes, condos
- 1-3 years experience in the field
- Strong mathematical and computer aptitude is also necessary.
What's on Offer
Multifamily Project Engineer offer package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- bonus based on projects
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Vehicle allowances or Company Vehicle
- PTO/Vacation Time