- Room for Advancement
- Competitive Base Salary and Benefit Package
About Our Client
Our client's goal is to create a collaborative environment where everyone is committed to excellence, delivering projects that exceed their clients' expectations, while meeting the highest standards of quality and safety. As a family-owned business, our client's approach to commercial construction is founded on integrity and driven by relationships.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Project Engineer - Irvine
- Distributes and tracks all drawings and specifications to all subcontractors and the Project Superintendent.
- Works together with the Project Manager and Superintendent to generate the initial project schedule.
- Monitors the project schedule daily, updates and generates two- and three-week outlooks with the Project Superintendent.
- Assists in preparations, tracking and coordinating of all RFIs/RFPs.
- Supports project estimating in the evaluation of material quantities specified in construction drawings and specifications.
- Assists in estimating and analyzing project cost during the bid phase.
The Successful Applicant
- Based in Orange County but able to travel to job sites throughout Southern California.
- Experience as a GC Project Engineer/Manager or degree in Construction.
- Flexible schedule is essential.
- Microsoft Office 2007 or later.
- Scheduling software experience.
- Hospitality, high density multi-family unit, or commercial project background.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Project Bonus
- Health Benefits
- Gas Card
- Laptop / Cell Phone