- Diverse GC portfolio in the Milwaukee area with over $200M in annual revenue
- Make a name for yourself at a growing GC, best opportunities to advance within
About Our Client
The client is a General Contrator with a diverse portfolio of projects ranging in size and specialty, with most projects ranging from $1M-$4M. They focus in Multi-family, Historical Renovations, Adaptive Re-Use, Commercial, University apartments and the client is actively looking to expand into Healthcare. If you have background in Healthcare projects, or any of their current specialities - you will be an asset to the team and should apply here as soon as possible!
The Sucessful Project Engineer will:
- Provide planning, design and construction services for municipal infrastructure projects
- Ensure tasks will be completed on time and within budget
- Practice collaborative research with fellow team members
- Interpret local building/zoning codes, ordinances, design manuals and review plans
- Provide construction observation services on roadway, water, sewer and drainage improvement projects
- Draft correspondence, reports and communicate effectively with all project stakeholders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Engineer has:
- BS in Construction Science/Management/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Sage Contractor 100, Bluebeam, and Procore preferred
- Passion for building "Relationships at Every Level". (clients, subcontractors and co-workers)
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in construction means and methods.
- Developing solutions to job-related issues for a win-win outcome.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment that can change readily.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer for the selected Project Engineer:
- Competitve base salary - ranging from 70-90k dependent on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance for employee and employee's family
- 401K plan
- Reimbursement for mileage and travel expenses, stipends for meals and entertainment
- 15 days PTO minimum
- Equity potential and leadership opportunities within
- PM Incentive program, bonus pool for advancement and business development