- Fastest growing GC in St.Paul - Women owned
- Amazing opportunities for growth
About Our Client
This Project Engineer role with one of the top general contractors in the Twin Cities area allows for professional development in a great company culture. This individual will be involved in high-profile constructions projects working with a driven and inclusive team. If you're looking to expand your career with large scale and rewarding projects, extensive career progression, and a one of a kind culture, this is for you.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist Project Manager in all phases of construction
- Writes RFI's, submits for approval and distributes accordingly.
- Reviews and understands the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Notifies management of significant project events such as project successes, issues, injuries, client relations, potential losses/claims
- Work with owner/client to provide updates, obtain approvals and complete change orders for scope of work revisions
- Assists with documenting changes; maintains project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Ensure all work is done in compliance with OSHA
- Monitor project costs to stay within budget
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ years of experience working in commercial or multifamily construction
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Manage administrative construction duties, including document control
- Prepare submittal schedules for approval and distribution
- Assist the Superintendent with RFI reports, QA/QC documentation, and construction field operations
- Assist with preconstruction tasks, including estimating and quantification
- Collect and log closeout documents and punch lists
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- High bonus potential
- Opportunity to work on high profile opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with match
- Excellent company culture with high employee retention
- Maternity / Paternity leave
- Excellent training and development