Project Engineer - Multifamily - Charleston, SC
The PE will join one of the best multifamily developers/builders in the US.
Located in Charleston, SC, the PE will learn to build projects $30M+.
About Our Client
As a Top ENR firm, my client specializes in building hospitality, mixed-use and multifamily projects $10M+ Along with one of the most well known names in the industry, they have an excellent track record of promoting from within and rewarding talented employees with strong bonuses. The firm is seeking a Project Engineer that has participated in the build of ground up, hospitality/multifamily projects $10+ Million.
Take a look at the job description and what's on offer, and apply within 24 hours.
The Project Engineer - Charleston will be responsible for:
- Responsible for leading all phases of new product development with a focus on renovations
- Apply intricate building science concepts such as mechanical systems, energy efficiency, windows/siding into Multi-Family homes
- Perform property assessment conditions, mark up site plans, and estimation alongside the Project Manager
- Assist in managing project schedules, construction meetings, and RFIs
- Manage day to day tasks to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Familiar with current building practices including techniques, code code requirements, market pricing, and permitting processes
Apply to the associated link for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Engineering, or Architecture
- 1+ years experience within multifamily construction industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Timberline
- Detail oriented and great time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Local to the Charleston area
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Truck allowance
- Bonus Structure
- Benefits Package - medical, dental, vision
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 401k match