Project Engineer - Multifamily Construction
Organic Growth opportunity
Backlog through 2020 with diverse portfolio
About Our Client
My client specializes in the development and construction of high density residential & commercial projects. Their portfolio of projects includes affordable family housing, retirement communities, college halls and luxury resort communities.
- Writes RFI's (Request For Information), submits for approval and distributes accordingly.
- Reviews and understands the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Process Submittals and follow thru with approvals. Utilize the Project Management system for shop drawing administration
- Assists with documenting changes; maintains project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Prepares and distributes meeting minutes as directed by Project Manager.
- Be a leader in open communication with team members.
- Presents clear communication with a collaborative approach.
- Effectively communicates and builds relationships with all parties. Build effective relationships with all parties.
- Participates in company required training by established deadline.
- Complies with all Fairfield standards, applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state and federal laws.
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field
- Knowledge of a variety of construction field concepts, practices and procedures.
- General understanding of construction related documents.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to manage conflicting priorities and to adjust priorities daily.
What's on Offer
- Top end of market competitive pay plus bonus
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K retirement plan, above average contribution
- Sick days, holidays, and vacation weeks