- Looking for a collaborative team and supportive environment?
- Looking for lucrative pay and upward mobility?
About Our Client
Client is a high-quality General Contractor located in Seattle and specializes in commercial construction. Been in business since 1997 and growing year after year. Their Special Projects Division is looking for a Project Engineer with commercial tenant improvement experience to add to the team. Extensive pipeline of health-care TI to come in the next 5+ years. Great pay and great bonuses!
Project Engineer responsibilities:
- Will be working on commercial tenant improvement construction projects
- Ensures stability of budget projects through verification of accuracy of profit projections, cost coding and categorization standards are followed, and change order forecasting.
- Assesses GC burn and minimizes profit fade.
- Produces timely and accurate reports and demonstrates an expressed understanding behind all the variances.
- Provides upper-level project reporting to Project Executives.
- Maintains accuracy of schedule projections.
- Successfully defends schedule extension claims.
- Creates the master schedule in partnership with Superintendents.
- Collaborates with the team and updates schedule accordingly and properly.
- Verifies that all components of projects are illustrated - submittals, procurement, construction, and major design changes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Successful Project Engineer profile:
- Experience with commercial tenant improvement construction
- Experience working for a general contractor, on tenant improvement projects that range from $100k up to $5 million
- Experience working on quick turn projects (duration on average between 2 weeks up to 4 months)
- Bachelor's Degree of Construction Management or Civil Engineering preferred
- Understanding and previous experience on Procore
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Organized and able to create multiple time lines, budgets, and schedules
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, clients, and business partners
Submit your resume to be considered immediately!
What's on Offer
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Lucrative bonus on top of competitive pay
- 401(k) + matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan