Opportunity to grow into management
About Our Client
The client is a very reputable and important General Contractor in Orange County. The client has been tasked to work on multiple large scale projects on time and under budget with great focus on client satisfaction.
You will be responsible for coordinating and managing the execution of planning and scheduling projects, as well as assisting with project completion and financial, critical success factors, and customer satisfaction results. You will also be responsible for understanding the project's scope and assisting Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers, and Estimators.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve complex issues
- Work scope requires basic understanding of cost estimating, budgeting, and forecasting
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar)
What's on Offer
- Medical, dental, vision for whole family
- 401k Matching
- Flex vacation days
- Competitive Salary with Annual Bonuses
- Car Allowance