Competitive Base Salary
Full Health, Dental, Vision
About Our Client
Rapidly growing General Contracting Firm currently spreading through the Southern California marketplace. Looking for loyal and hard working individuals who are ready to create a positive culture and grow within a great company.
As a Project Engineer you will construct jobs on paper before work begins in the field. Help to review shop drawings made by subcontractors before submitting to architect and/or engineer for approval. Responsible for detailing the purchase requisitions for defining work that needs to be contracted.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have knowledge of contracts, subcontract law, drawings and specifications, labor agreements, and local codes
- Must have 3+ years of experience as a Project Engineer on Commercial Projects
- Overseeing change orders and making decisions regarding scheduling and logistics
- Experience with commercial construction
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits: Health, Medical, Vision, and Dental
- PTO (18 days+11 Holidays)
- Vehicle Allowance & Gas Card