Be a valuable part of a growing and dynamic company.
Work on high-profile projects in the San Francisco Bay Area.
About Our Client
Growing General Contractor specializing in commercial construction projects in and around the San Francisco Bay area.
- Reviews project plans and proposals, then works with management to develop project objectives. Identifies project responsibilities by determining the phases and elements of the project. Calculates time frames and sequences the stages of the project.
- Manages subcontract administration and permanent material supplier through monitoring of correspondence, issue change orders and pay sheet
- Prepares, updates and distributes project schedule
- Tracks quantities (material/labor) for payment and cost purposes
- Code daily labor, purchase orders, subcontractor invoices, costs, quantities, actual expenditures, etc. for tracking in cost system
- Calculates material/work quantity requirements (takeoffs); monitor progress, percentage complete per work item
- Creates or assist in weekly meeting agenda and deliver, MPR, QF Reports, and Project Cash Flow
- Prepares and manage submittals & RFI's and maintain all documentation to support the company's position for claims resolution
- Updates and maintain project Baseline & Weekly schedules
- Manages Permanent Material Acquisition (Inventory Upon Deliver, etc.)
- Manages extra work process, change orders and claims management
- Manages BRR's, JE's & Subcontracts CCO's
- Prepares and/or assist with the preparation of DRB documents
- Develops and manage relationships with owners, subcontractors, consultants and field personnel
- Supports project with all technical matters and determine outside assistance when needed
- Maintains a safe, clean and productive environment through enforcing procedures. Maintains project integrity and reputation through compliance with high standards of workplace safety and construction best practices.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Engineer candidate should hold a Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management with 2-5 years' experience. Preferred software proficiency in Microsoft Office, Procore Construction Software (or similar), and Microsoft Project. Ability to read and understand plans and specifications. Possess excellent written and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail. Must be able to initiate projects and follow through independently, prioritize multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment, multi-task and work in a team based environment.
What's on Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Personal Time Off and paid holidays