Extensive portfolio that will provide you with the opportunity for growth.
Excellent compensation packet
About Our Client
Construction company with extensive experience in providing clients with the highest level of dedication. You will learn from industry leaders with the opportunity to participate in multiple fast paced projects throughout the course of a year.
- Participate in pre-bid meetings, bid-strategy meetings, and presentations
- Prepare, review, coordinate, and execute complex proposals
- Perform quantity takes-offs and pricing of construction work in required CSI formats
- Support operations by preparing estimates/prices for extra work items, change orders, credit, procuring materials, etc. as directed by the project manager /project head.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, project documents and prepare bond request forms
- Work with architects, engineers and associated city personnel.
- Ensure budgetary, schedule and quality performance on projects.
- Projects include new construction and site renovations for residential (single and multifamily) and commercial buildings in San Francisco and surrounding communities
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in Commercial Construction Management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
What's on Offer
- Medical Benefits