Great team culture with a focus on employee work-life balance
Structured career path with direct opportunities to senior level roles
About Our Client
This client is a 3rd generation, family-run, general contractor based in Columbus. They specialize in public projects between $10m-$20m including correctional facilities, courthouse renovations, and multiple higher education builds. They are a passionate, hardworking group that invests in and values their employees, work-life balance is one of the most important pieces of their business.
- Project Contracts including creation and issuance of subcontracts.
- Project Setup including being involved in Estimating Turnover, Project Buyout, and File Management and meeting the Process Time Frames for these items.
- Submittals including setting up the submittal log, reviewing and approving submittals, and process time frames.
- Scheduling and Coordination of subcontractors, site personnel, activities, and materials on assigned projects. This includes creating and maintaining schedules throughout the construction process.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you would possess the following skills:
- Knowledge and ability to process submittals
- knowledge and experience writing contracts
- Change order experience
- Background in commercial construction/ general contractor experience
What's on Offer
Upon receiving an offer you would see a base salary between $65,000-$75,000, 401k match, PTO and a strong benefits package.