Competitive Base Salary
Be a part of a Restaurant Construction leader in the industry
About Our Client
Family owned company doing mainly ground-up work on 100% restaurant work. They started during the recession in the late 2000s and remain successful today. They know and prepare all projects 1-2 years out. Highly experienced leaders in the restaurant construction space and will continue to be a force in that industry.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Writes RFI's, submits for approval and distributes accordingly.
- Reviews and understands the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Process Submittals and follow through with approvals. Utilize the Project Management system for shop drawing administration
- Assists with documenting changes; maintains project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Prepares and distributes meeting minutes as directed by Project Manager.
- Be a leader in open communication with team members.
- Presents clear communication with a collaborative approach.
- Effectively communicates and builds relationships with all parties. Build effective relationships with all parties.
- Participates in company required training by established deadline.
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field
- Knowledge of a variety of construction field concepts, practices and procedures.
- General understanding of construction related documents.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to manage conflicting priorities and to adjust priorities daily.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary $60K-$80K
- Full Benefits Package
- Tight-knit company with great family attitude
- Consistent projects
- Growth Opportunity within company
- Profit Sharing