Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
Minimum 2+ of project coordination
About Our Client
The client is an industrial technology company that provides high-efficiency electrical rotating equipment solutions to Industrial, Oil & Gas, and Military customers worldwide.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Developing project objectives and specifications by reviewing new inquiries, quotes and/or production order specifications.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and requesting the necessary resources.
- Prepares compliance matrices for product validation to customer specifications.
- Determines project schedule according to customer specifications, resource availability and Engineering activity requirements.
- Maintaining project schedule through actively monitoring progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems.
- Monitors and controls project plans by reviewing design, specifications, schedule changes and recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by obtaining appropriate expenditure approvals.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Help create and grow effective resources for engineering development in support of legacy products.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, Associates a minimum with relevant work experience.
- Proficient in the use of MS Project to plan, schedule, monitor and control of projects.
- Minimum 2+ of project coordination.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to follow Project Management guidelines as laid out by the Project Management Institute.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a gated design process for New Product Development.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully schedule work from a pool of technical resources.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and prioritize work with minimal direction to a high level of accuracy.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD systems (Solid Works, preferred)
- Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office Suite.
- Experience in a LEAN environment a plus.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Must possess the ability to build peer relationships.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong customer focus.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus