- GC that has built 20M sqft of commercial spaces totaling more than $750M
- $60k-$90k salary with full benefits, vehicle allowance, and high bonus
About Our Client
Our client has been in business over 50 years. They are known to compensate well and treat their employees fairly. Due to a high level of both repeat and new business filling their pipeline through 2026 they are looking to add a Construction Assistant Project Manager to their growing team.
- Assist Project Manager in all phases of construction
- Writes RFI's, submits for approval and distributes accordingly.
- Reviews and understands the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Work with owner/client to provide updates, obtain approvals and complete change orders for scope of work revisions
- Assists with documenting changes; maintains project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Ensure all work is done in compliance with OSHA
- Monitor project costs to stay within budget
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- To secure this position, you will be a driven and motivated construction professional with previous experience working on commercial, industrial or multifamily projects. Experience in ground up or interiors is flexible.
- 2-5+ years of experience working in commercial construction
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field
- Manage administrative construction duties, including document control
- Prepare submittal schedules for approval and distribution
- Assist the Project Manager with change orders, subcontractor scheduling and invoicing, reviewing monthly job costs
- Assist the Superintendent with RFI reports, QA/QC documentation, and construction field operations
- Assist with preconstruction tasks, including estimating and quantification
- Collect and log closeout documents and punch lists
What's on Offer
- Base Salary ranging from $70,000 - $95,000+ depending on applicant experience
- Potential for large bonuses
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Fully employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer 401k match
- Flexible hours
- Paths to senior leadership
- Diverse portfolio of projects
- Paid maternity and paternity leave