- Opportunity to work with a leading General Contractor
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading General Contractor with a large focus in the Commercial Market. They are an award winning and nationally ranked industry leader! They are headquartered in the Midwest, but have offices all throughout the nation. It is an extremely exciting time to be apart of this company!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee single or multiple scopes of work.
- Schedule, process, and review submittals to ensure conformance with project plans and specifications and in keeping with the schedule and sequence required by the project schedule.
- Organize, track, and maintain accurate and complete project documentation, related files, drawings, materials, and correspondence.
- Create and maintain drawing and submittal logs.
- Assist in the verification and processing of change orders.
- Maintain, track, and manage permit documentation and observation reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally 5 years of experience in construction
- Experience working on projects valued between $20-$50M
- Knowledge of construction principles, techniques, and procedures
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, project scheduling, BlueBeam, Procore, PlanGrid and CAD preferred
- Ability to effectively present information in oral, written, and graphic form
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- PTO/Vacation Time