- Join a smaller, Commercial General Contractor where you can make a large impact!
- Opportunity to lead & manage teams while driving business growth
About Our Client
My client has been operating in the Downtown Boston construction market for 40 years, specializing in high-end, fast-paced Interior projects across Corporate Commercial, Academic and Pharmaceutical space.
The Project Executive will be responsible:
- Maintain understanding of project requirements and deliverables.
- Reviews important details with Team as required for project success.
- Co-develop with Project Team execution strategies, including budget, schedule, quality, safety and risk management strategies.
- Accountable for project completion and financials, critical success factors, customer satisfaction results.
- Guide multiple jobs and multiple job teams operationally in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout and post construction services.
- Ensure that the project strategy is clearly defined and communicated at the internal kickoff meeting. Drive the strategy throughout job.
- Collaborate with estimating and purchasing during preconstruction to ensure profitability, client satisfaction and the best subs for the job.
- Work with VP Operations to maintain utmost level of safety and quality on job sites ensuring that Project Team fully understands Vantage standards.
- Review with team weekly, following SOPs, the project document and procurement process ensuring the following are completed timely: RFIs, submittals, document control, as-builts, PM meeting minutes, material delivery logs, punch lists, weekly update reports, photos, time and quantity documentation, close out process documentation, etc.
- Help drive repeat business
- Help drive new business development initiatives
- Support, manage, and help develop Project Management team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Executive will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related preferred
- Minimum of 15 years construction project management experience
- Currently holding executive leadership role or a Sr. Project Manager (5+ years in this role)
- Experience developing and maintaining client and broker relationships.
- Must have Downtown Boston project experience (Interiors, Academic, and/or Life Sciences)
- Proven experience mentoring and managing others.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Suite, Procore and Microsoft Project.
- Able to read and analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documentation to review time, cost, and labor estimates for projects.
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-up skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about delivering exceptional client service.
What's on Offer
The Project Executive will receive:
- Competitive base salary - up to $200,000
- Comprehensive benefits
- Bonus eligibility
- 401K with match
- Travel compensation