Project Executive - Chicago Construction
Profit sharing opportunity!
Be a leader within a reputable general contractor in Chicago
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most reputable family owned General Contractors in the Chicago area. The company was founded over 50 years ago and has been steadily growing ever since. They have an extremely strong pipeline due to their consistent repeat business. The President is looking for a strong leader to join the company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Coaching and consulting for assigned projects with functional responsibility for Associates in the project team.
- Full performance responsibility for a project or group of projects, including but not limited to: financial oversight, construction quality, ensuring owner satisfaction, safety performance, oversight of quality metrics and quality performance, oversight of subcontractor selection, subcontract terms and subcontractor relations, oversight of project documentation and project schedule, and risk management.
- Direct management responsibility for Associates on the project team(s).
- Working with early-career project managers, project and field engineers, superintendents, and other construction management professionals, supporting career development activities to grow internal talent pipeline.
- Supporting and at times initiating continuous improvement initiatives.
- Providing consultation to project development and preconstruction team members to support efforts to win potential projects.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S in Construction Management or relevant degree
- Understand costs and market conditions
- The ability to lead and manage a team underneath you
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in high end residential projects
- 15+ years of experience
- Experience in leading a team
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $200K dependent on experience
- Profit sharing opportunity
- Direct communication with the President
- Great benefits packages with little cost to the employee
- Be a part of one of the most reputable general contractors in the industry
- Work/life balance with flexible hours and autonomy