- Over 50 years of Successful Florida Construction Projects
- Excellent Benefits and Team Structure
About Our Client
Our client is a well known General Contractor that has done a variety of work in the commercial construction space including Educational, Government, Hospitality and Transportation / Parking Garages.
- Work with pre-construction, estimating and purchasing in development of contract price/budget and Guaranteed Maximum Price. Lead the pre-construction effort as it relates to Trade Project Management and the specific project needs.
- Manage 2 + Project Managers
- Prepare a detailed contract items list including all significant items required for the construction of the project. Develop trade scope of work documents for bid packages, major material and equipment purchases.
- Manage or support the change management process, by updating logs, routing source documents to vendors, obtaining pricing, developing estimates and proposals.
- Maintain and regularly produce reports utilizing a combination of ProCore Project Management Software and Microsoft Office programs.
- Leads and manages a broad range of activities associated with pre-design, design, pre-construction, construction and closeout.
- Manages multiple projects in varying phases of design/construction
- Leads efforts to analyze risk and define schedule related issues, including analysis of long lead materials or equipment which may impact cash flow.
- Serves as the primary contact for senior leadership relative to critical business initiatives.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ of experience leading commercial construction projects as a Project Manager / Executive
- 4 year degree; construction management, engineering, architecture or similar (Required)
- In-depth knowledge of commercial construction processes and practices
- 2 + years of experience as a Project Executive with direct reports of PM's / Sr. PM's
- Proficient with PM Software (Prolog CMiC or similar)
- Proficient with scheduling software (Primavera or similar)
- Demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Top Base Salary
- Strong (Bonus structure)
- Complete benefits package
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay